Providing international quality health care with Bangkok Hospital Pattaya’s advanced technology and highly experienced physicians. Our staff is trained to provide both medical excellence and individual attention for each patient, concerning GI and liver issues.
- Peptic Ulcer
- Stomach Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation
- Suspect any GI or liver problem
- Would like to undergo GI and liver tests
- Are unsatisfied with your current GI treatment and want a second opinion
- Need to consult a specialist before making a decision about your treatment plan
- Need to have investigations or treatment using an endoscope
- Would like general advice or recommendations on preventive methods for GI problems
Gastroscopy is a medical term that has two parts: gastro for “stomach” and scopy for “looking”. Gastroscopy is a diagnostic test that enables the doctor to view the stomach. The instrument used to perform this simple test is the gastroscope: a long, thin, flexible fiber optic tube. Within the end of this remarkable device is a miniaturized color TV camera with a wide angle lens. By passing this “scope” through the stomach, your doctor can directly examine the lining of your upper digestive system. The examination is quick, painless and without incision.