Diabetes and Endocrine Center is providing treatment for patients with diabetes and endocrine diseases by a team of specialists who work in the evaluation, management and education together with specialized nurses and nutritionists to counsel the patients in all aspects of living with Diabetes.
Using state-of-the-art-technology equipment, international standards and medical data linkage between related specialties
- Diagnosis and treatment for patients with diabetes and endocrine diseases
- Diabetes risk assessment
- Recommendation on how to control sugar levels to prevent any complications
- Providing health education to patients with diabetes during pregnancy
- Weight Loss Clinic to prevent diabetes and being vulnerable to various diseases
- Treat, care and prevent diabetic patients from complications such as coronary artery disease, neurological complications, chronic wounds etc.
- Health education for patients with diabetes on how to look after themselves
- Health education for family/ relatives on how to care for diabetic patients correctly
- Annual diabetes check-up programs
- Using medical technology in diagnosis and treatment
- Recovery and follow up: providing long term follow up care for diabetic patients by a team of specialists including ophthalmologists, cardiologists, nephrologists, rehabilitation doctors, nutritionists. Providing recreational activities for patients with diabetes and relatives to share their knowledge and carry out activities together