Dental Cosmetic and Implant Center provides examination and treatment for oral, gum and tooth diseases with state-of-the-art technology used by the team of dental specialists, covering all branches.
Effectively taking care of all dental issues for you and your family with our International Standard certified sterile system, in our private treatment rooms providing a comfortable relaxed atmosphere.
- Pediatric dentistry: Provides dental treatment for children
- Orthodontics: Treatment for tooth alignment to give you a beautiful smile with effective chewing and function
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery: Surgical treatment in addition to tooth extraction including additional surgery if required to other structures in the oral cavity and facial area
- Prosthetic Dentistry: Treatment to replace structures in the oral cavity for function and beauty such as veneers which will resolve a beauty issue in the smile.
- Implant Dentistry: Treatment by implant into the jaw bone along with a dental crown to replace the lost tooth
- Endodontics: Treatment for pain and inflammation from the occlusion and root tips
- Periodontics: Treatment of root canals including gums and bone, surgery to the root canal as appropriate retaining the root canal in good condition for effective functioning of the teeth
- Operative & Esthetic Dentistry
- General dentistry
1. Dental CT Scan with 360 degrees of oral and dental x-rays
- 3D images of teeth and jaw model
- Evaluation of the bone thickness before operation
- Accurate dental treatment plans
- Pre-Implantation can be more precise
Dental treatment using innovative technology with a surgical operating microscope camera giving better visualization of the areas that normally cannot be seen by the naked eye, with increasing magnification up to 25 times, resulting in high precision positioning and visibility of the treatment area.
Endomicroscope helps by making dental treatment easier and more effective.
- Locating the entrance to the root canal, otherwise too difficult to treat.
- Surgical implantation in some locations
- Reduces processing and treatment times
- Reducing the risk of unnecessary dentin scratches.
- Enhanced treatment opportunities in difficult and complicated cases
The Dental Cosmetic and Implant Center takes into consideration cleanliness, safety and sterilization. All equipment used for dental treatment has to go through a stringent sterilization system from our unit that has quality accreditation according to international standards. We can ensure you that each treatment is carried out with the utmost sterility.