Over 1.4 Million Satisfied Customers
BriteSmile is the world leader in smile solutions. Using the most advanced technology, our BriteSmile Dentists can take years off your look and give you the perfect bright smile you have always dreamed of. BriteSmile offers Lumineers®, to permanently correct misaligned, chipped or stained teeth; Invisalign®, the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces at any age; and a One Hour Teeth Whitening treatment for a dazzling, white smile
How BriteSmile works?
BriteSmile’s teeth whitening system composes of the gentle whitening gel and the specially designed blue-light technology. The whole whitening process takes only 1 hour and customers do not need to continue it with a take-home whitening tray. The Blue Light, a BriteSmile’s patented technology, is not a UV, nor a heat, nor a laser, but a gentle light that works in tandem with our whitening gel to accelerate the whitening process, whitening teeth up to 10 shades of dental whiteness with the average of 9 shades, giving you the total confidence to a white bright smile.
The BriteSmile’s Whitening Gel
The BriteSmile’s proprietary Whitening Gel contains only 15% peroxide optimized for patient safety and maximum result while other whitening gels contain as much a 35% or more of the hydrogen peroxide.
A New Smile in just 1 Hour
BriteSmile is overseen with trained dentists and dental professionals to ensure you with total safety.
- 98% of customers are satisfied with BriteSmile’s whitening service
- 95% did not experience temporary tooth sensitivity
- 98% are more confident in their bright and brilliant smiling
Confident with Total Safety
Studies conducted by the US University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and confirmed by senior researchers at NYU, prove the BriteSmile Professional Teeth Whitening Treatment is safe without any harm to tooth enamel, composite materials or dentures.
This highest safety comes from BritSmile’s proprietary whitening gel buffered to a near-neutral pH value that is gentle to the gum. Also, this gel is applicable only at the teeth without the needs to swallow it into other products available in the market.
For all Occasions in Life
Treat yourself a BriteSmile treatment for brilliant looking bright smile or give the service as a gift to your loved one in their special occasions, whether it be birthday, wedding day, graduate day or even Mother’s and Father’s days.
BriteSmile… Makes you smile
A bright smile with brilliant white teeth is an inspiration for you to happily smile to those around you. Why wait, if today BriteSmile teeth Whitening system from Hollywood can effectively whiten your dull, stained teeth caused by aging and lifestyle such as smoking or drinking coffee, tea and wine. With BriteSmile’s globally accepted breakthrough technology combined with dentistry’s preciseness and delicacy proved safe and effective. The treatment is very popular in fashion circles and beauty institutes around the world for being able to ‘whiten your teeth’ effectively in just 1 hour.
BriteSmile Teeth Whitening Products
Since we know that having bright white teeth help creating impressively brilliant smile, BriteSmile has an array of teeth whitening products available for you. Just brush your teeth with BriteSmile-patented whitening Toothpaste and keep your bright glistening smile by rinsing your teeth with BriteSmile proprietary gentle Mount Rinse that will keep your bright smile a long-lasting result. Also, there is BriteSmile-to-Go Pen applicator that conveniently delivers teeth whitening anywhere anytime.
Porcelain Crowns and Porcelain fuse to metal crowns What are crowns?
Dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth—covering the tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and/or to improve its appearance.
The crowns, when cemented into place, fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
Why Is a Dental Crown Needed?
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshaped or severely discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant
Permanent crowns can be made from all metal, porcelain-fused-to-metal, or all ceramic
- Metals used in crowns include gold alloy, other alloys (for example, palladium) or a base-metal alloy (for example, nickel or chromium). Compared with other crown types, less tooth structure needs to be removed with metal crowns, and tooth wear to opposing teeth is kept to a minimum. Metal crowns withstand biting and chewing forces well and probably last the longest in terms of wear down. Also, they rarely chip or break. The metallic color is the main drawback. Metal crowns are a good choice for out-of-sight molars.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal dental crowns can be color matched to your adjacent teeth (unlike the metallic crowns). However, more wearing to the opposing teeth occurs with this crown type compared with metal crowns. The crown’s porcelain portion can also chip or break off. Next to all-ceramic crowns, porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns look most like normal teeth. However, sometimes the metal underlying the crown’s porcelain can show through as a dark line, especially at the gum line and even more so if your gums recede. These crowns can be a good choice for front or back teeth.
- All-ceramic or all-porcelain dental crowns provide the best natural color match than any other crown type and may be more suitable for people with metal allergies. However, they are not as strong as porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns and they wear down opposing teeth a little more than metal crowns. All-ceramic crowns are a good choice for front teeth.