1. Internationally Accredited Facilities.
|Bangkok Hospital Pattaya is accredited by
the Joint Commission International (JCI)
as being of a world standard of excellence in healthcare.
Bangkok Hospital Pattaya has received the following awards and accreditations.
- Joint Commission International (JCI) : 2009
- Medical Tourism Website Transparency Award : 2009
- The Asian Hospital Management Award : 2006
- The Asian Hospital Management Award : 2005
- The Asian Hospital Management Award : 2004
- Received the Hospital Accreditation in 2004
- Received the Prime Minister’s Export Award for excellent medical and health services provided to international patients in 2003
- Received Superbrands Thailand in 2003
- Received the ISO 9001 : 2000 accreditation in 2003
2. Highly Qualified Medical Professionals.
At Bangkok Hospital Pattaya we have more than 100specialists, fully trained nurses, well-trained auxiliary staff who can speak more than 20 languages, and many of our specialists have been trained abroad including American Board Certification.
Bangkok Hospital Pattaya use high technology medical equipment, such as MRI, 64 Slice CT, PACs system (Pictures Archive Communication System), Fundus Camera, OCT (Ocular Coherence Tomography), Dental CT Scan and etc.
4. Excellent Services
The hospital is now known as the most highly advanced in the eastern region. To create more convenience and comfortable atmosphere for our customers and their relatives, the area of Bangkok Hospital Pattaya is expanded from 13 sq.rai to23 sq.rai and the new 15 storey building is added to the original complex. Being a 400 beds facility, we improve all interior and landscape, we also train our staff and recreate the services to pamper our customers like 5 stars hotel with superb medical care from our specialists.
5. No waiting Lists.
6. Safey in surgical procedures.
Bangkok Hospital Pattaya employs very exacting and rigidly controlled sterilization and infection control procedures, with standards for the sterilization department laid down and adhered to by international certification.
Even simple hand washing and hand hygiene are part of the on-going Patient Safety goals, to counter cross-infections.
High level disinfection is carried out with all instrumentation, including endoscopes. Nothing is left to chance.
Our procedures for ensuring safety for our patients as far as Infection Control and Prevention have been examined by the US Joint Commission International and judged and certified by that world body as being of the highest international standard.